Secret Santa
Hi there everyone. I know Becky put it out there about Christmas and the secret Santa suprise, and originally I was not up to it, but some one has to do it and I would love to. I want to make sure every one has time to get just what they want and to get to the parents who the kids have. Remember we have 2 extra little ones this year :) and this will be Kai's last year in the everyone gives category. Next year he will get to draw a name with the big kids. Oh how they grow up so fast.... This year it won't be much of a surprise as to who we have, due to the fact that 2 couples have had eachother twice and now we are to the place where we all have only one couple left to get. So please email me and let me know which couple you have not yet had, I know ours and then we can go from there... or if you would like we can start all the way over and I can draw names from scratch. I know though I will rig it to get the couple we have never had and have been waiting oh so patiently for. (of course now we have no idea what to get them :) ) But just let me know. I am hoping to have the results out to you in a matter of weeks. So also in your email let me know what you would like as a couple or single(s). I need wish lists for all of the kids as well, so parents get their clocks working and get a list. I do want to stress that although buying gifts cards is nice for those far away and easy on the mailing pocket book, I want to emphasize that those of us that can actually get together, lets try to give actual things or toys that each other can buy. That is the point and if all the kids are going to do is exchange gift cards than there would really be no point in doing secret santa....are ya feelin' me??? I know as couples we like gift cards and they can make for awesome dates, so in the adult arena I will totally go with the gift card idea, but for the kids - NO WAY HOSEA. As for the little squirts we can work with their parents on ideas and how to keep it easy on the pocket book as well. So I hope you all get this and get back to me or you might just get coal for Christmas - JUST KIDDING!!!
Love you all
Steph
Love you all
Steph

2 Comments:
Hurray! Thank you for volunteering to organize this! :) I will send off my e-mail right away...
lots of love,
~B
I give a hardy "second" to Becky's hurray!! I told you on the phone, but I will e-mail the wish list soon. LOL,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home