Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi From the Dog





Hello everyone-


I am enjoying myself at Uncle Ray and Aunt Stacey's house. Here are some pictures of me with my friend Robert and of some pictures just of me. I am so cute! :o)


I still continue to torment my little friend Tess but she mostly ignores me now. I really like the little people that Stephanie brings over... I can't figure out why Kai doesn't like me... (could it be that I ate his toys???) and that baby smells so good that I try to lick her all the time. I have a very hard time controlling my tail as it goes crazy when I see different faces.

Have a great day!!!
From Samson (via Stacey)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Stacey!!! Samson seems to be in perfect form either sleeping or eating something he shouldn't...love you lots.

P.S. Robert, you are looking pretty good to young man...love you all.
Micah

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:31:00 AM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

That darn dog. He'll never change, will he?! I guess that's why I love him so much... a stuborn, independent character, full of love and excitement. Thanks for the photos... it is good to see him in still pictures even when I can't seem him live. I can imagine that twirly-whirly tail of his knocking Kolbie in the face or hitting Steph as she tries to wisk Kolbie AND Kai out of the way before Samson attacks them with his tongue! :)
Love you!
~B

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home