Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Friday, September 07, 2007

3 Generations of Loggers!!

Okay, so how many pilgrims does it take to build a log house. I don't know, but these three gave it a try. This is one of the trees in Marty's neighbor's front yard and shades everything everywhere. M & J wanted to have some sunlight so this was the 3 Pilgrims Saturday adventure!


Marty wasn't all that keen on being up the tree with swaying branches. The last tree he climbed put him in the hospital to repair the arm...REMEMBER!!!
This little gal, Sophie, wanted to be out there with the guys, but, alas, she could only view the excitement from the back of the couch...inside the house.

I'm really not sure who's coming and who's going. But everyone loved watching.

Once the big limbs hit the ground, there was more cleanup. Grandpa loves his chainsaw!!
And Alex was a very big help.

When the dust and needles cleared, there was an enormous amount of sunshine falling onto the front yard. It was amazing to watch. Oh, I forgot, we girls didn't watch for long.













We headed to the stores to do some SHOPPPINNNGGGG for our NY trip. Special thanks so my very own personal shopper...Julie. She makes me buy things I'd never buy on my own!! We had a ball. And nice work to the loggers.

Love to all,
Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pilgrims said...

That sounds like so much fun (the shopping, I mean. The "logging" sounds dangerous to me! But I'm glad it is a job well done and SAFELY done!)
By the way - that's the first photo of Sophie that I've seen and she is SO cute! What a doll... I can't wait to meet her!
Love, ~B

Saturday, September 08, 2007 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home