Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Enjoy the pics

Hi Everyone- I am not proficient at posting pictures but you would enjoy even if the blog is a little ugly... I love you all and can't wait to see you all again.










































4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

okay...that is an AMAZING picture of Mom and Dad with little Gabriel. I love it! It was great to see you all. I love you all very much!

~MTP

Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

Thanks for the photos, Stacey! They are fantastic and I think you did a very nice job putting them all in! Being that I could be there in person, it is wonderful to see the pics. Love, Becky

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Love the pics stacey. I haven't had alot of time to get a blog together. Sorry, I am super glad you got one up.

Love
Steph

Monday, February 11, 2008 8:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mom P said...

Thank you Stacey, for posting photos, staying with me for a couple of days, and going shopping with me. I love you much!

Mom

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home