Hey all,
It's been a very long time since I last updated you all on the goings on up here in Seattle. SOOO...recently I turned in an application to the Lake Washington School District to either substitute teach or for a full-time position. I am praying that I get a phone call soon, so please join me in that endeavor.
Other than that, life is pretty much the same for me. I work at Red Robin, I'm looking to get a second job to help in paying the bills, and I hang out with friends when I'm not at work.
Anyway, I just thought I'd hop online and give you all a quick update and insight into what's going on up here. I love you all and would love to hear from you guys!
~MTP
It's been a very long time since I last updated you all on the goings on up here in Seattle. SOOO...recently I turned in an application to the Lake Washington School District to either substitute teach or for a full-time position. I am praying that I get a phone call soon, so please join me in that endeavor.
Other than that, life is pretty much the same for me. I work at Red Robin, I'm looking to get a second job to help in paying the bills, and I hang out with friends when I'm not at work.
Anyway, I just thought I'd hop online and give you all a quick update and insight into what's going on up here. I love you all and would love to hear from you guys!
~MTP

1 Comments:
We are definitely praying about that teaching position...I know that you have it in you to teach. And hopefully, you find that 2nd job to help get you thru the tuff times. Love ya, mom
Post a Comment
<< Home