Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Actually there are only 18 days of work left!

I thought that it was about time that I chimed in on this thing. It is so nice to see pictures and hear how everyone is doing. Things are going well here in Salem. There are only 18 days of work left until we leave for Honduras. Things are really starting to ramp up in that department. All 17 of us are very excited about what we will see God do while we are down there.
For those of you who have not read "Blessed Child" by Ted Dekker and Bill Bright, do it. Then you will understand my unbelievable desire to see God work down there. His power is so far above ANYTHING of this world. Our lives should be totally surrendered to Him and anything that we see as "critical" is usually not compared to what He can do. Please pray for our team and the witness that we will have.

On another note, we are all very excited to see the newest "large" addition to the Pilgrim family. I can't wait to hold Nathaniel. He kind of reminds me of another large baby that is now very tall for his age (Kai). :-) It will be great to see all of you.

I've got to get back to work now. May you all be blessed and may God smile upon you where ever you may go. May you feel His love as a warm breath on your faces.

Love always,

Marty

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey Man,
good to see your post...18 days is really exciting. I think it would be cool if you guys could post some exciting pics while down in Central America...

When Becky and I go to Costa Rica, we will do the same...God Bless,
Micah

Friday, May 19, 2006 4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home