Hey everyone, I am just writing a little note as well. The family is doing fine and Sahaan and I are staying very busy this year now that he is full time. Between church activities and meetings, we have parent meetings, youth outings, outreaches in the community, fundraising and mentoring our kids. EEEEKKKK! Oh well I know God sees what we are doing and that we are following Him and want He wants us to do.
Kai is potty training, we have been kind of lazy with it and taking him periodically, but we got big boy pants and we have only had 1 accident in 2 days. Unlike Mothers Day, where he had 2 accidents in 30 minutes in which he decided to sing a little potty song about him peeing on the floor in the sunday school room and on the stage after church. He is doing well now though and of course we praise the possitive and discourage the negative, and if you all know Kai, he loves to hear praises about himself. Oh yes and I do need to tell you all, he gets up when the sun wakes up. That's his theory, when the sun goes to sleep we need to get ready for bed (of course kicking and screaming) but when the sun rises so do we. (6:30 - 7:00) for the past 2 weeks. And today there was a dog "ruffin'" outside so we needed to get up.
Sadiyah is doing good and counting down the days until she is out of school. She has done well this year and is very social in school. Sometimes at inoportune times (classtime) so she worked on that alot and is doing well. she loves the hot weather we are having and says the hotter the better. Just like me, we love us some sunshine. I personally think she likes the popcicles and cool drinks and watermelon. She is doing very well in her swim lessons and at her last lesson they swam the length of the pool 6 times I think using different strokes and what not. Then they stay at the deep end and jump in. Kai loves watching her, so he can get good and where flippers like her.
I have to go to Kai's school now, it's my volunteer day and I have to get Kai's shoes on. I would love to here from everyone so don't forget to post and until I post again, PEACE OUT!!!
Love ya
Steph
Kai is potty training, we have been kind of lazy with it and taking him periodically, but we got big boy pants and we have only had 1 accident in 2 days. Unlike Mothers Day, where he had 2 accidents in 30 minutes in which he decided to sing a little potty song about him peeing on the floor in the sunday school room and on the stage after church. He is doing well now though and of course we praise the possitive and discourage the negative, and if you all know Kai, he loves to hear praises about himself. Oh yes and I do need to tell you all, he gets up when the sun wakes up. That's his theory, when the sun goes to sleep we need to get ready for bed (of course kicking and screaming) but when the sun rises so do we. (6:30 - 7:00) for the past 2 weeks. And today there was a dog "ruffin'" outside so we needed to get up.
Sadiyah is doing good and counting down the days until she is out of school. She has done well this year and is very social in school. Sometimes at inoportune times (classtime) so she worked on that alot and is doing well. she loves the hot weather we are having and says the hotter the better. Just like me, we love us some sunshine. I personally think she likes the popcicles and cool drinks and watermelon. She is doing very well in her swim lessons and at her last lesson they swam the length of the pool 6 times I think using different strokes and what not. Then they stay at the deep end and jump in. Kai loves watching her, so he can get good and where flippers like her.
I have to go to Kai's school now, it's my volunteer day and I have to get Kai's shoes on. I would love to here from everyone so don't forget to post and until I post again, PEACE OUT!!!
Love ya
Steph

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home