Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, February 25, 2008

An Overdue HELLO!

I get so caught up in reading all of the posts and looking at the pictures, that I often forget to post on our family site... I'm sorry! I want to thank everyone for their photos recently. Though the circumstances regarding the most recent family gathering was somber, I was glad to hear good reports of everyone, and was sorry to miss out on such blessed family time.
We have been doing well in London. Micah has been traveling a lot - as he may have already told you. In fact, a couple of days after getting home from Portland, he was off again to Helsinki, Finland - missing Dj and Jenny's first couple of days here, then took a couple of days off so that the 4 of us could spend time together, and today, he is back to Helsinki again. Before too long, he's going to need more pages for his passport - and I'm not joking!
We really enjoyed having Dj and Jenny visiting... they brought some joy, depth, and encouragement to our hearts, and in blessed way we feel more reconnected to everyone through the visit of just a few. Here we are, at the top of the hill in Greenwich Park.

Spring has come early this year and most of our daffodils are in full-bloom. Before we know it, the tulips will be out as well!

We enjoyed hanging out around Greenwich, London, and even further-a-field in Bath (about 1.5 hours from London by train). Here Micah and Dj are walking the foot tunnel - it runs underneath the River Thames in Greenwich.

A walk across the Jubilee bridge at night - with the London Eye lit up behind us!
A great group shot (thank goodness for long arms!) while touring the old Roman Baths in Bath!

Missing you and thinking of you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

It was great seeing the four of you together again. I'm sure much fun was had by all. Looking forward to the 1st wkend in April!! Our crocus are blooming but not the daffodils. C U soon.
Love, Mom

Monday, February 25, 2008 4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home