Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oregon Coast Pics and more

Hi Family!
Micah and I are safely back in London, after a long flight (which we slept through most of!). Thank you for meeting us at the coast for the weekend. We enjoyed the time with all of you!! Enjoy the pictures...




















In Portland with the Novaks and McKelveys!!





In Seattle with Morgan:






We love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hurray! I was doing the same thing as you, and you beat me to it. I was going to post a blog as well. I love the pictures. I really enjoyed spending time with you and can't wait for your return HOME.

Love Steph

Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

Thanks Steph! I loved spending time with you too and look forward to more of it in th enew year!
love, B

Sunday, April 20, 2008 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home