Deadlines and Duedates
Hey all!
I am sitting here in my apartment making a somewhat feeble attempt at writing a paper for my class that I just finished and feeling a bit stressed out. I know that it's really silly to stress about a paper (4-8 pages at that), but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all of the things left to do before I can relax for the summer and I would appreciate and covet your prayers. Please pray for clarity of thought, for renewed strength and for peace of mind as I trudge through this. I love you all, and my thoughts and prayers are with you!
~MTP
I am sitting here in my apartment making a somewhat feeble attempt at writing a paper for my class that I just finished and feeling a bit stressed out. I know that it's really silly to stress about a paper (4-8 pages at that), but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all of the things left to do before I can relax for the summer and I would appreciate and covet your prayers. Please pray for clarity of thought, for renewed strength and for peace of mind as I trudge through this. I love you all, and my thoughts and prayers are with you!
~MTP

1 Comments:
I know this note is late, but my prayers are with you and say outloud in your apartment, I Am an overcomer. Some thing happens when you say possitive remarks out loud to uplift yourself, I have to do it often lately.
I love you
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home