Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Update from NY

For those of you who may have not heard yet, it's official. Daphnie and I will be staying in New York as I have matched to the pediatric cardiology fellowship at Long Island Jewish/North Shore in Queens. We are relieved that the process is over and thank you for all you prayers. As you may all know, I was offered a position at this same institution about three months ago. In view of the other programs I had applied to, I decided to forego this position and go through the match. But, God had other plans. . . it's as if He said, " I tried to give it to you the first time, but just in case you didn't hear me correctly, you've matched there too."

On a completely different note, we have pictures as well! We finally downloaded them to our computer and some of them are quite special. Thanks to all of you for the "surprise" party and to everyone who assisted in watching Nathaniel before and during our concerts. We are so very appreciative of you and love you all very much. (By the way, Pastor Cymbala was quite impressed with the family and told me that he very much enjoyed meeting you all!)

Here's the pictures!


Kai's Tyson Impression

Mothers and Sons

Hi!

Grandkids

Special Moments

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Scott -

I just read the blog about your match. Mom & Dad told me about it in Honduras.
Congratulations to you and your family. I happy to hear that you will be staying in NY. I felt that God had placed you in a great position and that He has something special for you there.
Julie and I are so looking forward to coming out and visiting next spring.
Let Karen Melendez know that the missions trip to "her people" (Honduras) went very well and we were able to reach several people for Christ.
Love & Blessings
M,J,A,G

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home