Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Travelling Update

Well, it turns out that we may have to take up all those offers for babysitting while we are in Oregon. We received our new itinerary and both Daphnie and I are listed as singers now for that trip. That means that unless they want Nathaniel running the sound (highly doubtful!), we will need some help during the performances and sound checks. It feels weird asking, but any takers??
The Monday "free day" turns out to be the day when everyone will be travelling to Multnomah Falls and to Niketown. . . been there, done that. SO, I will have to talk with Daphnie and may be we can schedule some other activities for that day with family. Also, the Tuesday concert does not have any obligations until 345PM so that AM is free for those of you who may have trouble making it up in the evening.
We are so excited so see everyone and to finally introduce Nathaniel to everyone. He is growing up so fast. . . he already stands up (with help, of course) when lifted to sit. He has extremely strong legs and can push himself off your lap very easily if not watched closely. And his giggle is contagious!
On another note, my rank list is due today for my fellowship in pediatric cardiology. I submitted it a few days ago and it is officially certified. Please pray that the program that I am supposed to be at is the one that I actually go to and that God's will continues to be evident in all that occurs. Daphnie and I are willing to travel, if necessary, but given our involvement in the church, it's very difficult to see ourselves out of NY.
c iu,j vgvgrhjnnk v fvrtnm, (Nathaniel says hi. . . insert drool spot here.)

Love you all,

The New Yorkers

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

As far as I know, Dad, myself (Mom), Marty, Julie and kids will not be arriving until 6pm or so, unless Dad is able to leave the office a little early. As the new Budget Manager, he's been staying at the office a little longer than usual. However, if the Portland "Aunties" have sitting duty covered during afternoons, I'm sure Salem "Auntie" and Grandma would be happy to take our turn during the Tues Concert. That will be the only concert on our schedule, due to Honduras team commitments. Can't wait to see you all.
Love, Mom

Friday, May 26, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi- Its Stacey... I can plan to leave work around 2:30pm and head over with Ray and the boys' on Tuesday and get the little man. :o)
We can go hang out at the mall.

Can't wait to see you all!!
Love you,
Stacey

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Sahaan and I are coming to the crossroads performance for sure. We would like to bring 5-10 kids to the one on Thursday night too, but we'll see. We will be trying to arrange that this week. We are able for childcare on Wednesday anytime, we have very flexible schedules so don't hesitate to ask us to be where ever when ever. Thursday we can take him too and we have two car seats, should he need one ( I am assuming you are bringing his anyway ) WE can figure it all out when you get here, I just want us all to have a turn, if we would like too.

Talk to you soon
Steph

Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home