Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Burden...

I don't know why I am feeling this way, but I felt led to share this prayer that I just wrote with you all. I am listening to a song, "We Speak to Nations", and it really made me think of all that God is doing in our family and through our family. I ask that you all would agree with me as you read this prayer. If I had time I would go a lot more into detail as to the vision that I see of our family. I love you all...

~MTP

"Oh Lord, that you would rend the Heavens. Send your spirit to work in and touch the lives of every single person that my family comes in contact with across the nation and world. You have called, enabled, sent out, and are still sending out my family to do YOUR work, and I ask that your spirit go before us like a mighty wind. Let the cry of our hearts be for YOU, God. Let our hearts be humble before You as you open and close doors for us, and as you reveal Yourself to us, your servants. I know that you have set my family apart for such a time as this. I pray that chains would be broken, that people would be set free from bondage, that lives would be changed for YOUR GLORY, not by any act of ours but by Your spirit. May YOUR name be praised in all that we say and do. In the Name of Him who is the Source of our strength in times of weakness, our Peace in the midst of the storm, our Joy in times of mourning, the Provider of all that we need, the Giver of all that we ask, The I AM, God. Amen."

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

This is an awesome prayer, but WHO WROTE (PRAYED) IT??? Remember to sign the postings so we all know where they came from. Ok?! Dad and I have been having a wonderful time visiting with all of you. Not sure when we'll all be together again in one spot, so seeing all of you has been an incredible blessing to us. I'm sure Great Grandpa & Grandma enjoyed themselves as well.

Love to you all,
Mom

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Morgan wrote it. Towards the middle of it are the initials MTP...

It is beautiful.. made me cry. I love you all

-Stacey

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

WOW, those words really speak to the heart of where are family is exactly. Some healing, some hurting, some expanding and some exploring new things. Great prayer. Thank you
Steph

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home