Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Visit from the NE

I hope you all enjoy these. Love ya Steph
Grandpa & Baby Ahh, what cute kids we all have. :)


The Ladies Posin'

The Fellas Posin'

Great Grandma & Grandpa & Baby

The McKelveys & Baby Nathaniel

Proud mama & her boy :)

Mamas & Babies (shh.. don't tell Kai I wrote he was a baby)


These are a few of the pictures I took when we all met for Scott's surprise party. I hope you all enjoy them and if any of you want copies of my pictures, let me know and we can make a CD. In fact we could all send our pictures to Becky or Me (Steph) and I am sure we could make a CD of all of our pictures so everyone has great copies to choose from. How does that sound?

Let me know,

Love you all,

Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home