It's About Time
Ok so it has been a while since I have posted anything. SO here are pictures from the last 4 months pretty much. This would include Easter egg hunting, our Easter beach weekend, our Lincoln city beach weekend, 2 choir performances, 3 birthdays and there were many more not posted. SO enjoy. I will only comment a little on each. Up above is Kolbie, who often snuggles where ever with her blankets (aka loveys).
This is the Easter posing for me.weekend at the beach and the 3 kids
Big sis and lil sis on a walk.
Kolbie finding her eggs, and when found got dumped all over the living room floor.
Kai was searching high and low, even in shoes for his eggs.
Sunset.
I'll be back, don't worry about me.
I am not sure if I like this, but I'll try it out.
Could it be any more windy?
Sadiyah had two choir recitals, one in which she had a solo and did amazing. For those of you wondering, she is a soprano. And then the second was all the kids in her district together. The last one is in May/June and they are doing songs from High School Musical.
Kai's birthday was a blast. He and Robert were stuck together like glue doing everything at Chuck-E-Cheeses.
So this is sand...and what am I holding?
Aren't we cute?
And how do you think I get around on this thing? Yup, my brother and sister push me :).
We also took Kai to JJ Jump on his birthday - a huge remodeled ware house filled will 15-40ft. blow up gyms to climb in. The kids had a blast.
Kolbie climbed in this car seat she is much to big for, and proceeded to get a pen and this magazine of "babies" and was trying to circle them. Honest to God I didn't stage this. She sat there for almost 45 minutes too! I don't think she has an obsession with babies and dolls - do you?
Again, these are few of her favorite things- lovey, binky and boa. She plays dress up quite often with what ever clothes she finds - so you have to be careful with what is laying around. :) She is also obsessed with shoes - sparkly ones, slippers, boots whatever.

Those are the kids with their cakes. Sadiyah is 11, Kai is 5 and Kolbie turned 1.
They can't be related?
What Handsome Boys !!
Me and my auntie Becky - I think she is thinking how did she come out of the computer and now she is holding me? Weird? 
All the kids messing around upstairs at Lincoln city.
We had a ton of fun with all of you that weekend. My kids did end up feeling better after a couple of days and alot of medicine. We are just trying to stay warm now in this weird weather. One weekend we have 82 degrees and now it is 42 degrees. Cummon now. Well tax season is over for me now, and my days are much shorter and I enjoy eating dinner again with my family. We are hopeful for our futures and anxious to see where we might be in a year. We love you all. Until next time.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home