Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Morgan's Latest

Hello Everyone,

It has truly been FOREVER since I last posted anything on our blog. I've been working a lot as I now have two jobs (Red Robin and a place called Beach Cafe), and on top of that, I started dating a girl. Her name is Tara and she's wonderful!! Here is our first picture together...




We've been dating for about three weeks now and I'm so happy!! Just so you all know, she and I are planning a trip down to Salem on Father's Day weekend. We'll probably head down on that Friday night and be leaving on Sunday after we have lunch. I'm hoping she'll get to meet as many of you as possible, but I also know that since you all have families you might be doing your own thing for Father's Day. If we don't get a chance to see you, we might want to plan to stop in either on our way in to Salem, or as we leave.

Anyway, I have to run again...life calls! I love you all and I hope you are all doing well!

~MTP

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hi Morgan & Tara,
It is nice to meet you hear a little bit about what is going on in Morgan's life.

So Morgan what is with the Jimmy Neutron hair do? I hope the other ear is pierced too, otherwise people might think Tara is your sister not your girlfriend. (or is the shiny thing right by your ear a glare from the camera?)

Have fun on Father's Day??? Maybe I'll come to watch the show and meet Tara at the same time.

Hard & Fun love from your sis,
Steph

Monday, May 12, 2008 8:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph,

I sat and giggled for 20 minutes cause of you...Jimmy Neutron. I just don't have the expansive children's shows to draw from like you....good stuff.

Morgan, things look like they are rolling along fine. Looking forward to meeting Tara soon...mdp

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah-
we could send you some DVD's or VHS that you could use to catch up on the times of childrens programming. :o)

Morgan-
I am glad you are doing well. We miss all of you and cannot wait to see you all again.

Love,
Stacey

Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try getting the beautiful picture on your phone.... I was quite surprised to open the picture and find that. :o) I think my words were the same as Daph's.... Poor littlt turkey!! That was when Marty realized that he sent me the picture and not Ray. :o)

Marty- Good Job!! let us know if it tastes the same as the ones in the store or if they are more wild tasting.
Love you all!!

Stacey

Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry commented on the wrong pictures.... :)

stacey

Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Mom P said...

Hi to you both,
It's so nice to meet/see you Tara, and am looking forward to meeting you. Dad is too. This Grandma is pretty current...at least I know who Jimmy Neutron is, well maybe only what he looks like!! I guess with a family as big as ours, you have to be ready for anything. But I honestly thought we were done with the earring thing!!
Love ya,
Mom

Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home