Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

From London...

Hi Family!
I hope all is well with each of you. Though we haven't had much communication lately, we are thinking of you and praying for you! Micah has been traveling for work since last Friday and returns tomorrow (late at night), hurray! I've missed him while he's been away and I have a feeling he's missed me too. Though traveling to Atlanta and Jamaica sound enchanting, when he is doing it for work the thrill is sometimes lost. Thankfully though, while in Atlanta, he was able to see our good friends Chris and Amy, and play a bit of golf as well! Work is going to be very busy for him over the summer and could involve quite a bit more traveling, especially over the next couple of weeks. Please pray for him to have the strength, wisdom, and ability to do all that is required of him.
Work is going well for me. The end of the year is always a busy time with class trips, after-school activities, assessments and reports, but most of it is fun and exciting - not necessarily stressful. I am looking forward to summer break, none-the-less. During that time I will probably spend a bit of time preparing for next fall, when I teach Reception (4 & 5 year-olds)! Thank goodness it will only be for one term! I'm not sure how I will handle those little guys! I've grown so accustom to the older ones. Ah, well. It'll be good experience anyway!
We miss you and hope all is well with you!
Love, B

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

We miss you as well. I told you a long time ago that this was a "Great Adventure" that God was providing for you both. You have made the most of it, and I'm sure God is very proud of you both and loves you much...just like us.

Love,
Mom

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home