Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

From The North Portlanders

Hi Everyone!!
Been a while since a posting was done. Things in the Novak family are going okay. The boys are enjoying their summer vacation. they have been fishing, clamming, and of course playing.
We have 2 1/2 short weeks until I (stacey) am on vacation for 2 whole weeks in a row. I am looking forward to it very much...Seems like in the last year the only time I have been off is when there was a funeral or I was sick.
For those of you who haven't heard, I successfully completed my first 1/2 marathon on the 4th of July. It was quite fun. I ran it in 2 hrs and 52 min. For those who may not know, a 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles. I continue to fight with those last 10 pounds to my final goal, but am successfully keeping of the 80 pounds I have worked hard to get rid off. I am working on my next goal... not sure what that is yet, but really need to find something to work towards. :o)
The 4th of July at the family farm was fun and was nice to see family there. If you missed it, then you missed good food and lots of fun for the kids and even a hay ride. Grandma and Grandpa were very happy to have us there as well.
AS soon as I get some pic's from the race, I will post them... But until then, I need to get back to work. I love you all so much and cannot wait until the time when we can see each other again!!

Love,
Stacey Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home