Hello from Portland
Hi all-
This is attempt number 2 at posting this message. the first was didn't work...
Things in the Novak household are going okay. the boys are completely enjoying their summer so far. They have been clamming, fishing and of course playing... I have 2 1/2 short weeks until I am on vacation. I am taking 2 weeks all at once. Quite excited about that. :o)
For those who don't know yet, on the 4th of July I successfully completed my first 1/2 marathon. It was actually alot of fun and I felt really good about accomplishing it. 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles... I completed it in 2 hrs and 52 minutes. My boys' were all there at the beginning and end. I even got a medal. :)
If you missed going to the farm on the 4th, you missed out on alot of good food, lots of games for the kids, and even a hay ride. It was nice to see family members and grandma and grandpa were happy we were there to represent the family also.
Well, better get back to work but cannot wait until we can see each other again.
Love you!
Stacey Novak
This is attempt number 2 at posting this message. the first was didn't work...
Things in the Novak household are going okay. the boys are completely enjoying their summer so far. They have been clamming, fishing and of course playing... I have 2 1/2 short weeks until I am on vacation. I am taking 2 weeks all at once. Quite excited about that. :o)
For those who don't know yet, on the 4th of July I successfully completed my first 1/2 marathon. It was actually alot of fun and I felt really good about accomplishing it. 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles... I completed it in 2 hrs and 52 minutes. My boys' were all there at the beginning and end. I even got a medal. :)
If you missed going to the farm on the 4th, you missed out on alot of good food, lots of games for the kids, and even a hay ride. It was nice to see family members and grandma and grandpa were happy we were there to represent the family also.
Well, better get back to work but cannot wait until we can see each other again.
Love you!
Stacey Novak

2 Comments:
Again, we would like to send our big Congrats! to you Stacey, for the race/run. What a big achievement. And, yes, the family reunion was a lot of fun. Love, Mom PS...both posts worked!
Congrats Stacey! We are so proud of you! A 1/2 marathon is amazing! Glad to hear the boys are enjoying their Summer break - mine has finally come, and I am SO thankful for it! Enjoy you 2-weeks vacation... it is coming soon! :)
love, B
Post a Comment
<< Home