OK, OK... FLAG FOOTBALL
Hi- I was able to get some pictures of the boys playing football from their Grandpa Novak. My camera crashed and they tell me it will cost me a few hundred bucks to fix, so that being said.. I haven't got a camera. :)
As grandma indicated, Martay and Robert, are in fact playing flag football quite well. they both contribute alot to their team. We are very excited for them. their team has won all of their games and we have been blessed with beautiful weather for each and every game, so no muddy clothes. :) They have 1 more regular game and then the club decides which of their teams will go the play offs. This team will represent the Boys and Girls Club in N Portland. The playoffs are next weekend 11/1 and also possibly 11/8. Enjoy! We love you!!
Martay on the line

in the huddle

going down the field after the kick off

Robert waiting to get the pitch



Coach!!

3 Comments:
very cool! Way to go, guys! It brings back memories of long ago. When we first moved to Salem, Marty actually played flag football our first fall season. What fun!
Love,
grma p
By the way y'all... the boys are ridiculously amazing at the game. I think if Martay could he take anyone to the ground and Robert runs circles around everyone. Love,
Steph
How fun! I'd love to see a game, but will have to wait till next season. So, when do they start tackling? :)
Love, Bec
Post a Comment
<< Home