Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, September 22, 2008

The BIG News

Hi Family!
As you have all heard the news through the "TOP 20 Firsts" card, I thought a follow-up post might be fun! Micah and I are super-excited about becoming parents... every step in the process brings new excitement, realization, and awe at the process! I have felt fantastic - just taking some extra naps when possible and going to bed an hour or so earlier than normal! I haven't had anything equal to what I've heard "morning sickness" described as, but I do get a little nauseated if I wait to long before snacks/meals. I've discovered "too long" is anything over 3 hours... sometimes less!
Now for the fun stuff - today was my first ultrasound! Here is our baby...(the head and belly - and I just love being able to see the nose, mouth, ad eye!)And one more photo - a close up of our baby's face... I think its amazing that you can actually see his/her brain! So, the big news of today is that our baby is 71.4 mm from crown to rump, which is quite large! In fact, the doctor has moved my due date up from April 8 to March 29!! Instead of being 12 weeks along, I am now considered just over 13 weeks! Crazy! Only a few hours went by and all of the sudden I was a week further along than I thought! Talk about how time flies! :)
We miss you and love you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Oh my goodness! You guys ROCK!! I am sitting hear with tears welling up in my eyes, staring at this amazing picture.

Congratulations over and over
Steph

Monday, September 22, 2008 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Congratulations! Daphnie and I are thrilled and overjoyed at the news. We are so excited about the new addition and can't wait to hear diaper changing stories, etc. . .
Better yet, we get to see Becky when she's pregnant over Christmas break!
Look out on Skype, I have a microphone now and will be arranging a phone call soon!

Love you!

Scott, Daphnie and the Pilgrim boys

Monday, September 22, 2008 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Mom P said...

Wow, what a wonderfully, clear picture of our next grandchild. We, too, are sooooo excited for you both. Isn't if fun to know that the doctors can do all the "estimating" they can about babies' arrivals, but ONLY GOD knows the day and time. Yeah for you both!!!

Love,
Mom

Monday, September 22, 2008 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Congratulations!!! We are soo excited for you. I can't wait to see your belly Becky!!! Much love to both of you.

Daphnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you both!!

Jamie, Vernon, Alison and the soon to be Isabella(due Jan. 27th)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home