Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gabriel's Birthday Party

I turned 1 today! Here's a few of the highlights of my day in pictorial form!

























2 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

What a fun party you had, Gabriel. Everyone looks so happy. The boys have grown a lot since seeing them last. See you in 4 months. Love to you all,
Grandma P

Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh My Word! He is so much bigger than the last time we saw him. I guess all the kids have grown. I am so glad you guys got to have a good birthday party for him. It looked like fun. I hope we can see you again soon, but until then, I love you all.
Steph

Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home