Little Pilgrim's Progress
The latest update!
I had my second ultrasound this morning - hurray! Micah and I went in together and were, once again, amazed by the miracle of a baby in the womb. Little Pilgrim was wiggling around, with the heart beating away and (thankfully) all fingers and toes in place. The baby is quite a flexible little thing... constantly curling up so that the feet were by the face!
We passed up the opportunity to find out Little Pilgrim's gender... so we'll be just as surprised (or not surprised, depending on what's expected) as you on "D" day!
So the big question: Does Little Pilgrim look more like Micah or more like Becky? :)
Love you all!
I had my second ultrasound this morning - hurray! Micah and I went in together and were, once again, amazed by the miracle of a baby in the womb. Little Pilgrim was wiggling around, with the heart beating away and (thankfully) all fingers and toes in place. The baby is quite a flexible little thing... constantly curling up so that the feet were by the face!
We passed up the opportunity to find out Little Pilgrim's gender... so we'll be just as surprised (or not surprised, depending on what's expected) as you on "D" day!
So the big question: Does Little Pilgrim look more like Micah or more like Becky? :)Love you all!

3 Comments:
It is nice to see such a wondrous picture. they have come so far in technology... I couldn't tell you who he/she looks like, but my question is... are you showing and are you taking pictures of that belly of yours?? ya'know sisters like to see that kind of thing... :)
Oh, you call "it" little pilgrim, I refer to "it" as baby London. I love you both and cannot wait to see you in a few short months.
Love you!!
So yah, I agree with Stacey, we want pictures of your growing or not so growing belly. I like the "Baby London" name too, you know when Daphnie was pregnant, we called it "Baby Brooklyn" until we new if it was a boy or girl. As for who it looks like, we will know when the head comes out - if it's big you'll know who to blame.. You know Micah did weigh in over 9 pounds.
Love ya,
Steph
I hope I'm not revealing any secrets, but I really believe you need to be referring to my 10th grandchild as "Baby Venice"! Right?! Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so!!! I'd like to see some "big belly" pics too! Oh yeah...I get to pat that tummy is 5 short weeks! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home